European cities are a sea of its interesting past, they have the most beautiful architectural style and their cuisine is highly talked about. These are a few of the top 10 cities in Europe.
Rome is the capital of Europe and the fourth largest city in Europe. The city is known for its archaeological and artistic treasures and falls under the list of Top 10 cities to visit in Europe.
- The city is artistically and culturally diverse and is well known for its Museums, Galleries, and Palaces.
- The city has a very intense history which is reflected all across the city.
- Roman cuisine is famous all around the world and people immensely enjoy them.
- Rome is well established in the clothing industry and is a sign of excellence all around the world.
- The best time to visit Rome is in the months of September and November and April to May.
- Paris, France.
Paris is a very beautiful city romanticized in every movie the city has magical vibes.
- Capital of France.
- It has beautiful architecture and a hub for fashion and art.
- The Eiffel tower is the most popular and a true spectacle yo watch.
- The city has a lot of museums and they are highly recommended.
- The fine-dining restaurants here serving the most delicious European cuisine are perfect.
- The place is excellent for romantic vacations.
- Florence, Italy
Florence is a city in Central Europe and is a gold mine for scholars. People from all around the world come here to study architectural styles, museums, and monuments.
- The city is the birthplace of the Renaissance and one can see in their architectural styles and cultures.
- Once an important trade center the city reflects its roots
- The museums, cathedrals, churches are all very interesting.
These cities will surely enchant you.