There are three most important and essential things you should keep in mind before buying badminton shoes and that are:
- Good cushioning
- Traction and lightweight
Yes, there are other additional factors and features that can turn out the most important thing that you are looking for but always consider the basic essential things and then bit by bit look for additional features that shoes have to offer.
Good cushioning or power cushioning is important for quick reverse movements. The ergonomic shape of the shoe will provide good stability and comfort of the foot. The material should be durable, breathable and lightweight.
Badminton shoes gives you –
- Perfect fit
- Enhanced food movement
- Better grip
- It reduces the risk of injury
- Full 360-degree ankle support
- Improved response time
You can purchase badminton shoes from any sports market and branded shops and nowadays almost all national and international brands are available online on amazon, and different other websites.
Lining badminton and Yonex badminton shoes are two of leading companies in manufacturing the best badminton non-marking shoes.
- Yonex SHB 65R Professional Badminton Shoes: are lightweight, fit all feet shapes. Suitable for professional, provide perfect grip and support.
- Victor Series SH-P9200 Professional Badminton Shoes:
- Can wear them easily for the continuous long period game, they are well professional and rough use and they tend to absorb all kinds of shock.
How you should maintain your non-marking shoes?
- Clean them regularly.
- Dry them completely before keeping it into a shoe bag after you have done with your game.
- Avoid wearing them regularly unless you practice and do your activity on a regular or daily basis. Wear them only when you are playing badminton.